Blog Archive

May 2, 2013

2013 ~ Busted Camera

2013-camera-i-broke-sealiberty So yeah I dropped the camera.

My fingers clicked this photo a split second before it tumbled and fell straight onto the lens, forcing it back into its housing.


The other photo is me trying to and pretending to fix her camera but ofcourse it didn't work. I did have fun taking it apart though :)

Now we're on a mission finding a new compact camera and hopefully you can help us point the best one out. We would like to spend between 80 and 200 euro's (max) as we don't want to worry to much about losing or breaking it. It would be nice to be able to bring it into the water but maybe thats just to much to ask for. In Juli we're planning for a three week visit to Thailand and I was thinking to buy it out there. Any thoughts or advice is welcome.






UPDATE / REVIEW: Nikon Coolpix S6500


Some advice: don't buy the Nikon Coolpix S6500

She bought this annoying piece of machinery for our holiday to Croatia (after I broke the previous two) while I was out with the boys getting soaked in North Italy and we must of missed hundreds of the coolest pics ever as this thing takes ages to execute.

Should you have time to waste and would like to take the time to check out our holiday pics you might notice me standing there with a stupid grin which should function as a smile on a couple of them as the real one is gone five minutes ago.

Whats wrong with it? Why doesn't it instantly make the picture while we click the button? And why don't some functions (like activating Wifi) operate while it is loading the battery?

I can keep asking these sort of questions but I will end my review and advice now:

Nikon-Coolpix-S6500-Review-Sealiberty-Cruising




Check out our website   Connect with Sealiberty on Google Plus     Connect with Sealiberty on Facebook     Connect with Sealiberty on Instagram     Connect with Sealiberty on Instagram     Connect with Sealiberty on Linkedin     Connect with Sealiberty on Twitter     Connect with Sealiberty on Youtube




1 comment:

  1. I've done some research and the digital waterproof compact camera I like the most so far (within the price range from 80 to 200 euro's :) is the Fujifilm FinePix XP60. If anyone disagrees or knows a better alternative we really appreciate the advice so don't be shy and please let us know.

    http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/xp/

    ReplyDelete